Thursday, February 19, 2015

Variety

So tonight I am sitting here alone. Unless you count the two year old curled up on the pillow I got his mother. The pillow she had used the last month.

Tiffani couldn't take it any longer, she asked me for years to get help and I didn't. She reached her breaking point. Jaimi last only slightly longer.

The worse part is the knowledge that it was me. I had two settings angry and completely the opposite of serious. A lot of time I would make jokes as a way to cope. Now I have a lot more variety and I honestly don't know how to deal with it.

I know if I have any chance I have figure it out. I have to learn how to deal with emotions like a normal person.

A part of me is doing it for her, but I am also doing it for the kids and for me. Mostly for her and the kids but for me also.

No comments:

Post a Comment