Friday, February 13, 2015

Hello world I am bipolar

Title pretty much sums it up but a little back ground. Recently my anxiety issues have been getting the best of me to the point I no longer felt I could handle it alone.

I made a doctors appointment think I could get something to help with the bad days you know balance out the stress.

The doctor is wonderful any one in the Roy/Ogden area looking for a doctor let me know I will happily give you his contact information.

But I digress, after talking to me, yes really talking he asked me to take a couple of tests after the he left the room to give me time so finish then. I finished quickly, I was always good with tests, the doctor came in saw the first of three tests on top and told me he knew what was wrong, but wanted to check the other two first.

He finished up and told me I have bipolar depression and extreme gross anxiety. He seemed more concerned with the bipolar so as bad as extreme gross anxiety sounded I let it go and listened to the doctor.

In the end he prescribed a medication for the anxiety and one for the bipolar. He told me what to expect and how although the medicine was fast acting and should feel something soon.

May issue is I don't know what to expect based on what I was told I have had the this condition most of not all my life so I have no idea what to expect.

I know I want less anxiety. I know I want to stop pushing this closest to me away.

So I hope to document my recover or farther decent into madness.

Since I am attempting to write this after taking a pill that cause sleepiness I tink shall end this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment