Monday, February 16, 2015

Support system

I guess the hardest part I am having right now is what feels like a complete lack of support system.

I feel I can turn to my family, I have no friends I can talk with. The one person I thought maybe would be there for me avoids me.

I have this paper I was given on ways to help and one of them was hugs help. Not counting my 2 year I don't get hugs. It is wrong as I cry myself to sleep every night he is the one patting my back telling me out is OK. That is to much for a two year to see his father cry himself to sleep every night.

Three days with the one pill dose and I think I can say one pill isn't enough. The, what I can uneventful days I am great but once anything is added I fall apart and I do mean anything like going grocery shopping. I should be able to go to the store without among apart. Why can't I why do I feel so broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment